Religious Truths By Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who or What is the Antichrist?

Go down

Who or What is the Antichrist? Empty Who or What is the Antichrist?

Post  Admin Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:49 am

Who or What is the Antichrist?

INTRODUCTION:

Many through history from when the Apostle John wrote 1 and 2 John until today have wondered who the Antichrist is, and many have said it is this one or that one, but let's look at the facts. First, the words of both Jesus (Yeshua) and the Apostle John clearly indicate that the Anthchrist is not a single person, but is a composite of many including false prophets, and false religion whose principle objective is religious deception.

At 1 John 2:18, the Apostle John wrote, "Little children, it is the last hour: and as ye heard that antichrist cometh, even now have there arisen many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last hour." (American Standard Version; ASV). By the last hour, John evidently meant that of the Apostolic age as he was very old and all the other apostles had died, and that there would be a falling away. John's statement shows that there are many individual antichrists, though all together they may form a composite person designated "the antichrist." Per 2 John 7, " For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist." (Authorized King James Bible; AV). However the expression 'hour' refers to a period of time of undetermined length. Thus, He thus did not restrict the appearance, existence, and activity of such antichrist to some future time only but showed that the antichrist was then present and would continue on per 1 John 4:3, "And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." (AV).

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF 'ANTICHRIST' AND WHO DOES IT GO AFTER?

'Antichrist' has the meaning of being against or instead of Christ; therefore, in its all incomposing sense refers to all who oppose and/or falsely claim to be the Christ or his representatives. Jesus (Yeshua) said at Luke 11:23, "He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth." (AV). Clearly showing all not with him were against him.

Since at the time the Apostle John wrote, Jesus (Yeshua) had been dead and resurrected to heaven for over 60 years; therefore, the activities of the Antichrist must be understood per Matthew 25:40-45, "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: 42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: 43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. 44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? 45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me." (AV), to apply to his faithful footstep followers, the genuine (true) Christians. Therefore, today, the Antichrist goes after the footstep followers of Jesus (Yeshua).

THOSE ACCUSED IN THE PAST OF BEING THE ANTICHRIST:

Let's look at some who have been called Antichrist in the past and by whom:

One of the first accusations of a group being the Antichrist was made by Pope Gregory I (590-604 AD.), according to epistles #1 and #B 13:1, called all those within the
Catholic church who forbid working on the Saturday Sabbath, 'Antichrists.'[reference - Sabbath Diagnosis: A Diagnostic History and Physical Examination of the Biblical Day of Rest By Gary Hullquist, Page 371]. Interestingly this was answered recently as follows, <<""No; it never was changed, nor could it be, unless creation was to be gone through again: for the reason assigned must be changed before the observance, or respect to the reason, can be changed!! It is all old wives' fables to talk of the change of the sabbath from the seventh to the first day. If it be changed, it was that august personage changed it who changes times and laws ex officio-I think his name is DOCTOR ANTICHRIST."[source - Alexander Campbell, The Christian Baptist , Feb. 2, 1824, vol. 1, no. 7.].>>.

Another early example was, In the year 1524, at a town in France, called Melden, one John Clark set up a bill on the church door, wherein he called the pope Antichrist. For this offence he was repeatedly whipped, and then branded on the forehead. Going afterward to Mentz, in Lorraine, he demolished some images, for which he had his right hand and nose cut off, and his arms and breast torn with pincers.[reference - The Testimony of the Spirit Concerning Antichrist by Michael Bunker (http://www.historicist.com/articles2/spiritantichrist.htm)].

And the list of those accused of being the Antichrist is a very long one. In addition, to the examples given above, those labeled Antichrist have included Jews, the Roman emperors, the Catholic popes, etc. For example, when Emperor Frederick II (1194-1250) decided not to join a Crusade on behalf of Pope Gregory IX who called him the antichrist and excommunicated him, and his successor, Pope Innocent IV excommunicated him again. In response Emperor Fredrick declared Innocent IV to be the Antichrist. [reference - The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Crusades, By Paul L. Williams].

Now, the Antichrist is a deceiver and a liar who, in the composite sense, is bent on destroying a person's relationship with Jesus (Yeshua) and his Father, the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, and Ishmael, creator of all there is. Therefore, the Apostle John warned at 1 John 4:1-3, "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." (AV).

Likewise, Jesus (Yeshua) warned against false prophets and deceivers at Matthew 7:15-16, "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?" (AV). Now let's see how we can identify this vicious deceiver.

THE SPREADING OF RELIGIOUS LIES:

At 2 Timothy 2:16-18, the Apostle Paul warns against the teachings of apostates, such as Hymenaeus and Philetus as follows, "But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; 18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some." (AV). What were the lies that these two were spreading? They were teaching the false doctrine that the resurrection was only a symbolic one and that Christians had already been resurrected in a spiritual sense. This was a clear rejection of Jesus' (Yeshua's) promise of a literal resurrection of the dead under the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, and Ishmael, creator of all there is, Kingdom rule per John 5:28-29, "Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things. 29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him." (AV).

This was not the only example of false prophets pushing the false doctrine of a purely symbolic resurrection. The Gnostics combined apostate (counterfeit) Christianity and merged it with Greek philosophy and Oriental mysticism. They held to a false doctrine known as Docetism under which all physical matter is evil, and that Jesus (Yeshua) did not actually come in the flesh, but only seemed to have a human body. As the Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia put it, <<"In Christianity, Docetism (from the Greek d???? [dokeo], "to seem") is the belief that Jesus' physical body was an illusion, as was his crucifixion; that is, Jesus only seemed to have a physical body and to physically die, but in reality he was incorporeal, a pure spirit, and hence could not physically die. This belief has historically been regarded as heretical by most Christian theologians.
This belief is most commonly attributed to the Gnostics, who believed that matter was evil, and hence that God would not take on a material body. This statement is rooted in the idea that a divine spark is imprisoned within the material body, and that the material body is in itself an obstacle, deliberately created by an evil lesser god (the demiurge) to prevent man from seeing his divine origin. Humanity is, in essence, asleep."[source - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia]>>.

The Trinity is another false doctrine which is still being spread. This false doctrine, lie, is no where mentioned in the Bible. To try and 'prove' this none Biblical god, Trinitarians use questionable translations of John 1:1, but conveniently miss the point that this is "a singular anarthrous predicate noun preceding the verb," that is, not just that the noun theos lacks the Greek definite article. Similar Greek construction such Mark 6:49,
Mark 11:32, John 4:19, John 6:70, John 8:44a, John 8:44b, John 9:17, John 10:1,
John 10:13, John 10:33, John 12:6 as usually have an inserted either an "a" or "an" there in most translations.

But we need not get so technical as a quick application of logic to the usual questionable translational construct for John 1:1 quickly shows that it can in no way support a trinity god. Let's look at why. John 1:1, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.) (AV) - now to have a trinity of anything, one must have THREE like items and only two spirit creatures are mentioned, not three, hence no trinity. In addition, someone can NOT be with someone and be that person also..

This false doctrine obscures the relationship of the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, and Ishmael, creator of all there is, with his Son, Jesus (Yeshua), and was a masterstroke of the Antichrist. It makes it difficult to "draw close to God" as encouraged by James 4:8, "Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded." (AV). [sources & references - Laing, Gordon Jennings. "Survivals of Roman Religion.". New York: Cooper Square Publishers. 1963, The Encyclopedia of Religions, Carter, Jesse Benedict. "The Religious Life of Ancient Rome: A Study in the Development of Religious Consciousness, from the Foundation of the City Until the Death of Gregory the Great." New York: Cooper Square Publishers. 1972. (page 16-19), Pelikan, Jaroslav. "The Emergence of the Catholic Tradition" (100-600). Chicago: U of Chicago P. 1971. Vol. 1 of "The Christian Tradition: A History of the Development of Doctrine." 5 vols., heraldmag.org., Morodenibig, Naba Lamoussa. "Light From the Trinities.", Edersheim Bible History (page 59-62), New Catholic Encyclopedia, (Vol. XIV, 306), International Encyclopedia of the Bible," Vol. 5, (page 3012), McClintock & Strong's Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological, and Ecclesiastical Literature, Vol. 6, Lamson, Newton & Durant, Will, "Caesar and Christ," cited from Charles Redeker Caesar and Christ, W. Duran (page 595), ENCYLOPEDIA BRITANNICA, 11th Edition, Vol. 3, (page 366), Payne, Robert, "The Holy Fire: The Story of the Early Centuries of the Christian Churches in the Near East" (1957), BETHUNE-BAKER, J,F. "An Introduction to the Early History of Christian Doctrine". Methuen; 5th Ed., 1933, ENCYLOPEDIA BRITANNICA, 11th Edition, Vol. 3, (page 366); David, Francis and Blandrata, Georgio, "De falsa et vera unius Dei Patris, Filii, et Spiritus Sancti cognitone" [Latin](The False and True Knowledge of the Unity of God the Father, Son, and Holy spirit), 1566 A.D., by Francis David and others, Eklof, Todd F., "David's Francis Tower, Strength through Peace," (06-16-02), The New Encyclopedia Britannica: " Micropædia, Vol. X, p. 126. (1976), Parkes, James, "The Foundation of Judaism and Christianity," 1960, Durant, Will. "Caesar and Christ." New York: Simon. 1944. Vol. 3 of The Story of Civilization. 11 vols. 1935-75, and Durant, Will, "Age of Faith,"].

Also, the ancient Jewish practice of substituting titles for the divine name such as Lord and God is a false practice and flies in the face of what all pray for when they say Jesus (Yeshua) prayer found at Matthew 6:9-10, "After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven." (AV) when they do NOT know his name and/or use it, even though in the original scriptures it occurs over 7,000 times.[references - Insight on the Scriptures, Vol. 1; Greek Septuagint (Fouad Inv. 266)]. Clearly any attempt to turn the the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, and Ishmael, creator of all there is, into a nameless mystery is a mystery is an act of gross disrespect for our Creator, and a direct violation of what the Apostle John wrote at Revelation 22:18-19, "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book." (AV).

REJECTION OF GOD'S (YHWH'S) KINGDOM BY THE ANTICHRIST:

The activity of the composite Antichrist was foretold to greatly increase in the ultimate days of the end times at 2 Timothy 3:1, "This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come." (AV). The modern day deceivers and false prophets seek to mislead every one in regard to Jesus' (Yeshua's) role as the King of the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, and Ishmael, creator of all there is, Kingdom which is a heavenly government that will soon rule over the entire earth per Daniel 7:13-14, "I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. 14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed." (AV); and Revelation 11:5, "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever." (AV).

Some religious leaders falsely preach that the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, and Ishmael, creator of all there is, Kingdom is a condition in the heart of men which is a view that finds no basis in the Bible per Daniel 2:44, "And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever." (AV). In addition, Jesus (Yeshua) clearly stated at John 18:36, "Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence." (AV) that his kingdom has nothing to do with the nations of this world.

In fact, the Bible clearly shows that Satan the Devil is the ruler of this world at John 14:30-31, "Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me. 31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence." (AV), and 2 Corinthians 4:4, "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." (AV).

Because the religious leaders support the political systems of this world, they have been likened to a symbolic great harlot called in the Bible, 'Babylon the Great,' who is per Revelation 17:4-6, "And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration." (AV). She is symbolically 'drunk' with the blood of the saints in that she as a collective composite has both opposed and persecuted those proclaiming the truth with respect the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, and Ishmael's, creator of all there is, Kingdom. She also practices symbolic harlotry by supporting the rulers of this world ruled by the ruler of this system, Satan the Devil. This symbolic woman is of course the false religions of the world, and a major part of the composite Antichrist per Revelation 18:2-3, "And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird. 3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies." (AV); and James 4:4, "Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God." (AV).

REJECTION OF GOD'S (YHWH'S) STANDARDS OF MORALITY:

Many of the members and clergy of the world's religions practice gross immorality of the most base types. In addition, they preach to 'tickle the ears' of their members and NOT to put forth Bible truths. Bible standards and truths are shoved out the door, so to speak, but this was foretold at 2 Timothy 4:3-4, "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables." (AV). These are false prophets, deceitful workers who like their leader keep transforming themselves into apostles of Christ per 2 Corinthians 11:13-15, "For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works." (AV).

As previously mentioned, their works involve loose conduct and violations of Romans 1:19-28, "Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. 20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: 21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. 22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, 23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. 24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. " 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;" (AV). We now see a large number of religious leaders adopting and/or condoning loose morals in a brazen disregard for high moral principles. Recently the Episcopal church of America choose <<"- The Rt. Rev. Katharine Jefferts Schori was empowered to take charge of the Episcopal Church on Saturday in a Gothic sanctuary filled with well-wishers and the acrid smell of hot wax and incense, becoming the first woman to lead a national church in the Anglican Communion's roughly 500-year history." ...Her selection as the 26th presiding bishop of the Episcopal Church, the denomination's highest office, was hailed as a breakthrough for women and for the inclusion of gays and lesbians, which she supports."[ source - First woman takes helm of Episcopal Church, By Louis Sahagun, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer on 11/05/2006]>>.

But let's look at some more even flagrant violations of morals. Among both apostate (counterfeit) Christians and members of Islam some practice deviant forms of sex and both religious groups say this is wrong, but wink at its practice. On 11/02/2006, one leading Evangelical leader was uncovered to be publicly denouncing homosexuality as condemned at Romans 1:27, "and likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another, men with men working unseemliness, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was due." (Authorized King James Bible; AV); here is the news account of this winking at wrong doing by The Rev. Ted Haggard, <<"CATHERINE TSAI, Associated Press Writer (11/03/2006), COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. - A leading evangelist and outspoken opponent of gay marriage has given up his post as president of the National Association of Evangelicals while a church panel investigates allegations he paid a man for sex. The Rev. Ted Haggard resigned as head of the 30 million-member association Thursday and also gave up leadership of his New Life Church pending the investigation into allegations he had monthly trysts with a gay prostitute over the past three years...

"I just know that there has been some admission of indiscretion, not admission to all of the material that has been discussed, but there is an admission of some guilt," Ross Parsley told KKTV-TV of Colorado Springs.
Parlsey did not elaborate, but in an e-mail addressed to congregants, he wrote that the church's four-member board of overseers had since met with Haggard. "It is important for you to know that he confessed to the overseers that some of the accusations against him are true. He has willingly and humbly submitted to the authority of the board of overseers, and will remain on administrative leave during the course of the investigation," the e-mail stated. A copy was obtained by KMGH-TV in Denver...

[outted by]Jones, who said he is gay, said he was also upset when he discovered Haggard and the New Life Church had publicly opposed same-sex marriage. "It made me angry that here's someone preaching about gay marriage and going behind the scenes having gay sex," he said.

Jones claimed Haggard paid him to have sex nearly every month over three years. He said he advertised himself as an escort on the Internet and was contacted by a man who called himself Art, who snorted methamphetamine before their sexual encounters to heighten his experience...

At the time, Haggard said that he believed marriage is a union between a man and woman rooted in centuries of tradition, and that research shows it's the best family unit for children.">> [[Note, the Los Angeles Times also had a very telling article on this, "Evangelical leader steps down amid allegations The Rev. Ted Haggard denies a man's public charges that the pastor of a mega-church had been paying him for sex. By Stephanie Simon, Times Staff Writer (11/03/2006).]].

Of course this is no isolated case. The cases are so numerous that the accounts would definitely fill a library rack many meters or yards long. Some references on this dysfunction would be "The Church and the Homosexual Priest Facing the challenges and accepting the gifts offered by homosexual priests in the Catholic Church" by James Martin - in The National Catholic Weekly, The Changing Face of the Priesthood, Rev. Donald B. Cozzens, Prince Charles Praises Openly Gay Anglican Priest, by Terry Vanderheyden, published Oct 11, 2006, by LifeSite News:, etc.

And this wrong practice is not limited just to apostate (counterfeit) Christians but the winking at violation of Romans 1:27 carries over into Ialam where gay members of Islam actually operate a web site implicitly implying Muhammad (pbuh) may have been gay, called Gay Egypt>com which states, "sponsors 3,500 forums for 175 million GAY muslims & their admirers across the Middle East, Africa, Asia, & Worldwide."

Gay Egypt said this of Muhammad (pbuh), <<"These essays reveal a forgotten history including the amazing saga of the Prophet Muhammad [(pbuh)]and Zaid Ibn Haritha. A story which has been suppressed in order to justify the persecution of gays in the name of Islam.

Zaid was a slave, a wedding gift from Muhammad's [(pbuh)'s] wealthy older bride Khadija, so there was no question of adultery under Sharia law. When the Prophet eventually freed Zaid, he proclaimed a formal partnership or union, equivalent to a marriage. Zaid became, in effect, a "male wife" who was equal in status to Khadija.

First with Zaid, and later with Ali, Muhammad [(pbuh)] formed a bond which was even closer than those of his ten "heterosexual marriages." Love that was tested through extreme adversity and martydom. [source - http://www.gayegypt.com/archivesonly.html]>>.

Of this organization, Newsweek said,<<"GayEgypt.com "pokes fun at Egypt's autocratic regime with an irreverence no domestic site would dare express,">>, and the The Middle East Times said, <<"GayEgypt.com has emerged as a key source of information and communication for the gay community in Egypt.">>.

Interestingly Islam is winking at this and doing nothing about Gay Egypt.com, nor are members of Islam protesting what most would take as a serious attack on their prophet's moral character; yet they rioted over silly cartoons of Muhammad (pbuh). Makes one wonder does it not?

GUARD AGAINST BECOMING A VICTIM OF THE COMPOSITE ANTICHRIST AND CONCLUSION:

Test all things and test them for validity per 1 John 4:1-3, "Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world." (AV). Be like the Beroeas of the first century who carefully examined the scriptures to be sure that what the Apostles were telling them was the truth per Acts 17:10-11, "And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews. 11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so." (AV). Yes, while eager to learn, check what you are being taught is the truth per John 8:32, "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (AV).

Do NOT be influenced by popular views, but be sure all is in keeping with truth per Philippians 1:9, "And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;" (AV).

Now to know the truth, go to:

1) http://religioustruths.forumsland.com/

2) http://www.network54.com/Forum/403209/

3) http://religioustruths.lefora.com/

4) http://religioustruths.boardhost.com/

5) http://religious-truths.forums.com/

6) http://religioustruthsbyiris.createmybb3.com/

7) https://religioustruths.forumotion.com/

Your Friend in Christ Iris89

Francis David said it long ago, "Neither the sword of popes...nor the image of death will halt the march of truth."Francis David, 1579, written on the wall of his prison cell." Read the book, "What Does The Bible Really Teach" and the Bible today!

Admin
Admin

https://religioustruths.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum