Religious Truths By Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almighty God (YHWH) Wants Everyone to be Saved:

Go down

Almighty God (YHWH) Wants Everyone to be Saved: Empty Almighty God (YHWH) Wants Everyone to be Saved:

Post  Admin Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Almighty God (YHWH) Wants Everyone to be Saved:

INTRODUCTION:

The fact is as shown by 2 Peter 3:9, "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some count slackness; but is longsuffering to you-ward, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." (American Standard Version; ASV).

WE HUMANS DESIRE THE SAME:

All of us want to be saved and not perish, but most are going about it in the wrong way. They are failing to seek to win the approval of the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, and Jacob, creator of all there is, Almighty God (YHWH), and many are even believing in false gods such as the three-in-one-god, the old middle eastern pagan god, Buddha, money, themselves, etc.

Most, like God, desire that people of all sorts attain to repentance and gain salvation. However, to gain repentance and salvation we should be determined to imitate God, and tell others of the truth about the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, and Jacob, creator of all there is, Almighty God (YHWH), as found in his inspired book the Bible. This being the only book of universal truth, a standard to live by. the Bible is NOT the product of one committee or strongman. It has over 40 individual writers who wrote under divine inspiration/guidance putting the thoughts of God (YHWH) into the words of men much as transcribing secretaries today taking transcription and then later typing it out. In other words one real author, God (YHWH), and many scribes each of whom wrote in his own style over a period of approximately 1,600 years. All of what people call or consider inconsistencies are really not such, but most often just a problem of translation and/or understanding, i.e., lack of understanding of what the original writer writing in his own language and culture meant/said in his original writing. What is remarkable, is the writers over such a period of time all wrote in harmony when even most posters on threads on this forum can not even stay on track or subject over a period of a few days and/or weeks at most with the original subject of the thread. This fact of harmony over a period so great as to almost stagger the imagination shows that it had one guiding force or author who divinely inspired its writers as humans of their own volition can not keep on track over short periods of time.

To wit, the Bible is the ONLY book God (YHWH) ever inspired men to write as his scribes. In other words, God is its author and men only put his thoughts given to them by divine inspiration into their own words, the words of men. Not only that, all the other writers of later so called religious guidance books borrowed from it and made changes in accord with their strong man or so called prophet. Take the example of Joseph Smith who borrowed from it to write the Book of Mormon, but failed to give credit or source to the Bible and twisted some borrowed things into bizarre distortions. Other examples are of course the bizarre writings of David Koresh the Prophet of the Branch Dividians of Waco, Texas; and the Quran, Etc.

MUST DEPEND ON ALMIGHTY GOD (YHWH):

Utimately, though, all true followers of the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, and Jacob, creator of all there is, Son, Jesus (Yeshua) must depend on him for strength since those doing the work of letting others know of the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, and Jacob, creator of all there is, kingdom that will rule earth in the near future in answer to the part of the Lord's Prayer found at Matthew 6:9-10, "After this manner therefore pray ye. Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so on earth." (American Standard Version; ASV), and of his purpose for mankind will suffer persecution. In fact, if one does not suffer persecution and opposition for letting others know the truth, they are NOT publishing the truth and need to do an objective self-examination - post haste.

Almighty God (YHWH) sustains and fortifies the genuine (true) followers of his Son, Jesus (Yeshua) Christ by means of his spirit (his active force), his organization, and his WORD, as found in the Bible. Almighty God (YHWH) supplies endurance to those who are willing to reflect and/or make known his glory.

He answers the prayers and gives wisdom to deal with trials per Romans 15:5-6, "Now the God of patience and of comfort grant you to be of the same mind one with another according to Christ Jesus:
6 that with one accord ye may with one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ." (ASV); and James 1:5-7, "But if any of you lacketh wisdom, let him ask of God, who giveth to all liberally and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing doubting: for he that doubteth is like the surge of the sea driven by the wind and tossed. 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive anything of the Lord;" (ASV).

What is more, Almighty God (YHWH) does not allow us to be subjected to any trial that is impossible to bear. Therefore, if we trust in Almighty God (YHWH), he will provide the way out so that we can continue to reflect his glory per 1 Corinthians 10:13, "There hath no temptation taken you but such as man can bear: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation make also the way of escape, that ye may be able to endure it." (ASV).

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Christ, Stressed, "It is Written": [j]

INTRODUCTION:

It is interesting that Jesus (Yeshua) Christ in his public ministry always stressed that "it is written." When he was tempted of the Devil in Matthew 4:9-10, he said, "and he said unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. 10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve." (ASV). Unlike many, he never gave a human opinion or put forth some tradition before the word of God, the Bible, but always gave a solid answer from the inspired word of the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, and Jacob, creator of all there is, Almighty God (YHWH), the Bible. This practice was clearly shown at Matthew 15:1-11 when the Pharisees were testing him to find some fault with him, "Then there come to Jesus from Jerusalem Pharisees and scribes, saying, 2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread. 3 And he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition? 4 For God said, Honor thy father and thy mother: and, He that speaketh evil of father or mother, let him die the death. 5 But ye say, whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, That wherewith thou mightest have been profited by me is given to God; 6 he shall not honor his father. And ye have made void the word of God because of your tradition. 7 Ye hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying, 8 This people honoreth me with their lips; But their heart is far from me. 9 But in vain do they worship me, Teaching as their doctrines the precepts of men. 10 ¶ And he called to him the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand: 11 Not that which entereth into the mouth defileth the man; but that which proceedeth out of the mouth, this defileth the man." (ASV).

Today, a similar condition is faced on a world wide scale. The religious leaders of the various religions, so called Abrahamic religions - Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and the none Abrahamic religions do NOT go with what is written in their respective holy book and/or so called holy books. The ones believing in the Bible for the most part only give it lip service and teach the people, instead, the traditions of men and their own agenda, but not what is really written in the word of God, the Bible. They misinterpret the word of God with a view of supporting their own traditions and agenda.

However, this also applies to groups using fake holy books, also. It is not what either the Bible or the Bible knockoff the Qur'an or some other fake holy book actually say, but how religious leaders be they priest and/or imams or muftis or what ever teach the people is the interpretation of what is written either in the Bible or the bible knockoff the Qur'an or other fake holy book that matters and governs actions. It matters not what the Bible and/or the Bible knockoff and or other fake holy book really say. People go by what they are taught by their religious leaders. Take the genocide committed by the Roman Catholic Church at the direction of their supreme religious leader, the pope, against the Cathars, what mattered was not that the Bible clearly said at Exodus 20:13, "Thou shalt not kill" (ASV) , but what their religious leaders told them. Therefore, it is the religion at fault, irregardless of what their particular holy book may say, be it the Bible or the Bible knockoff the Qur'an or some other fake holy book may say. Neither is so called Christianity nor in Islam are most individuals actions really governed in any way by what their particular holy book really says, but they are governed by the interpretation of their religious leaders. Thus, knowing this reality, one would be either just plain stupid and/or dumb to even bother looking at a particular religion's holy book and expect the members would conform to it. Take the Rig Vede and find me for example a Hindu actually conforming to it instead of the interpretation given to it by his religious leaders, like looking for a needle in the haystack per K.S. Lal, India's greatest historian.

In other words, a particular religions holy book regardless of what it is becomes only a veneer or façade, but not something to govern their actions due to the religious leaders misinterpretation of it to fit their traditions and their agendas. Take Islam, many of its members wrongly claim it is a peaceful religion of submission, but it is not since their religious leaders inbreed hate, greed, and a lust for violence in their members as world events has clearly shown.

But, Jesus (Yeshua) Christ who founded genuine (true) Christianity with his gospel as shown at Mark 1:1, "The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God." (ASV), and Mark 1:14, "Now after John was delivered up, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God," (ASV). He made known the coming kingdom of his Father, the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, and Jacob, creator of all there is, Almighty God (YHWH) as shown at Matthew 4:23, "And Jesus went about in all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of disease and all manner of sickness among the people." (ASV). What a difference from the religious leaders of his day that twisted the scriptures in the Bible and mislead the people in support of their traditions and agendas.

JESUS (YESHUA) DURING HIS MINISTRY ALWAYS SAID "IT IS WRITTEN."

When ever he was questioned, he always directed attention to the inspired word of the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, and Jacob, creator of all there is, Almighty God (YHWH), the Bible. This fact was clearly shown at Luke 10:25-28, "And behold, a certain lawyer stood up and made trial of him, saying, Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life? 26 And he said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou? 27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbor as thyself." (ASV).

When Jesus (Yeshua) while on earth as a man went to the synagogue, he was handed the scroll of Isaiah. It is a long scroll, but Jesus (Yeshua) carefully searches for the scripture he desired, Isaiah 61:1-3, and reads it, "The Spirit of the Lord Jehovah is upon me; because Jehovah hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 2 to proclaim the year of Jehovah's favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; 3 to appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them a garland for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they may be called trees of righteousness, the planting of Jehovah, that he may be glorified." (ASV) as recorded in Luke 4:16-21, "And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and he entered, as his custom was, into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up to read. 17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Isaiah. And he opened the book, and found the place where it was written, 18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, Because he anointed me to preach good tidings to the poor: He hath sent me to proclaim release to the captives, And recovering of sight to the blind, To set at liberty them that are bruised, 19 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord. 20 And he closed the book, and gave it back to the attendant, and sat down: and the eyes of all in the synagogue were fastened on him. 21 And he began to say unto them, To-day hath this scripture been fulfilled in your ears." (ASV).

Here, Jesus (Yeshua), set a pattern that he would maintain throughout his earthly ministry - he relied heavily on the inspired word of the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, and Jacob, creator of all there is, Almighty God (YHWH), the Bible. Why? Simple, nothing carried more weight or precedence with Jesus (Yeshua) than the Bible because he well knew it was the Word of Almighty God (YHWH), his Father.

So throughout his ministry we find Jesus (Yeshua) quoting from the Bible. In fact at John 7:16-17 he revealed "Jesus therefore answered them and said, My teaching is not mine, but his that sent me. 17 If any man willeth to do his will, he shall know of the teaching, whether it is of God, or whether I speak from myself." (ASV). Thus, he taught his Father's words to the people as he testified to at John 8:28-29, "Jesus therefore said, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself, but as the Father taught me, I speak these things. 29 And he that sent me is with me; he hath not left me alone; for I do always the things that are pleasing to him." (ASV); and he reinforce what he said with regard his speaking his Father's words and not his own at John 14:10, "Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I say unto you I speak not from myself: but the Father abiding in me doeth his works." (ASV); and John 12:49-50, "For I spake not from myself; but the Father that sent me, he hath given me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50 And I know that his commandment is life eternal: the things therefore which I speak, even as the Father hath said unto me, so I speak." (ASV); and Revelation 1:1, "T he Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show unto his servants, even the things which must shortly come to pass: and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John;" (ASV).

In fact, Jesus (Yeshua) is shown as quoting from over one half of the books of the Old Testament, but obviously he probably quoted from most of them since only a small fraction of what he said was actually recorded in the Bible per John 21:25, "And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself would not contain the books that should be written." (ASV).

Jesus' (Yeshua's) continued quoting of the inspired word of the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, and Jacob, creator of all there is, the Bible, clearly showed his profound reverence for it. He taught it to them, not as their scribes did, but as one having authority per Mark 1:22, "And they were astonished at his teaching: For he taught them as having authority, and not as the scribes." (ASV).

JESUS (YESHUA) TAUGHT AS ONE WITH AUTHORITY:

The fact that Jesus (Yeshua) taught them as one having authority is clearly shown at Matthew 21:12-13, "And Jesus entered into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the money-changers, and the seats of them that sold the doves; 13 and he saith unto them, It is written, My house shall be called a house of prayer: but ye make it a den of robbers." (ASV); and he was referring to what was written at Isaiah 56:7, "even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt-offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for my house shall be called a house of prayer for all peoples." (ASV), and it was foretold that the religious leaders per Jeremiah 7:11would, "Is this house, which is called by my name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, I, even I, have seen it, saith Jehovah." (ASV).

He followed up this courageous act by showing how the religious leaders were following their own agenda and not Almighty God's (YHWH) agenda. At Matthew 21:16, he let it be known that God's word authorized, what was happening, by saying, "and said unto him, Hearest thou what these are saying? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea: did ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou has perfected praise?" (ASV).

These religious leaders later demanded of him, per Matthew 21:23-27, "And when he was come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching, and said, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority? 24 And Jesus answered and said unto them, I also will ask you one question, which if ye tell me, I likewise will tell you by what authority I do these things. 25 The baptism of John, whence was it? from heaven or from men? And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say unto us, Why then did ye not believe him? 26 But if we shall say, From men; we fear the multitude; for all hold John as a prophet. 27 And they answered Jesus, and said, We know not. He also said unto them, Neither tell I you by what authority I do these things." (ASV). So we can see, he exposed their wicked motives.

JESUS (YESHUA) ALWAYS DEFENDED GOD'S WORD, THE BIBLE:

IN his day, Jesus (Yeshua) frequently found the word of Almighty God (YHWH), his Father, was under frequent attack. He vigorously defended it, even in his prayers to his Father as recorded at John 17:17, "Sanctify them in the truth: thy word is truth." (ASV). Also, in answering Satan whom he well knew to be a liar per John 8:44, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father it is your will to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and standeth not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father thereof." (ASV), he always quoted scripture when answering him. He well knew that Satan, like the religious leaders of this system which he controls, misuse, misinterpret, and misrepresent what the inspired word of the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, and Jacob, creator of all there is, the Bible says.

Some misunderstand what Jesus (Yeshua) said about the Mosaic Law and say he was trying to destroy it, but no he was defending it against misuse as was occurring in his day with respect adultery and other subjects as recorded at Matthew 5:17-22 and 27-39, "Think not that I came to destroy the law or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfil. 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished. 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I say unto you, that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven. 21 ¶ Ye have heard that it was said to them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22 but I say unto you, that every one who is angry with his brother shall be in danger of the judgment; and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council; and whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of the hell of fire." (ASV) and "Ye have heard that it was said, Thou shalt not commit adultery: 28 but I say unto you, that every one that looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. 29 And if thy right eye causeth thee to stumble, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not thy whole body be cast into hell. 30 And if thy right hand causeth thee to stumble, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not thy whole body go into hell. 31 It was said also, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: 32 but I say unto you, that every one that putteth away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, maketh her an adulteress: and whosoever shall marry her when she is put away committeth adultery. 33 ¶ Again, ye have heard that it was said to them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths: 34 but I say unto you, swear not at all; neither by the heaven, for it is the throne of God; 35 nor by the earth, for it is the footstool of his feet; nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. 36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, for thou canst not make one hair white or black. 37 But let your speech be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: and whatsoever is more than these is of the evil one. 38 ¶ Ye have heard that it was said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: 39 but I say unto you, resist not him that is evil: but whosoever smiteth thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." (ASV).

He made the point at Matthew 22:37-40 the principle the entire law 'hanged on", "And he said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the great and first commandment. 39 And a second like unto it is this, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. 40 On these two commandments the whole law hangeth, and the prophets." (ASV) which is what should concern all today with respect the Mosaic Law. Since it "boils" it down into its two underpinnings. But, the religious leaders attacked the Mosaic law by making is seem unduly strict, even harsh. They also devised legalistic loopholes to weaken the force of God's law.

Genuine (true) followers of Christ today feel similarly compelled to defend the Bible against attack from religious leaders of today who claim it is out-of-date or the moral standards of it are unacceptable today. In defending it, his genuine (true) followers imitate Jesus (Yeshua) in his willingness to let God's prophetic standard, the Bible, guide their life course and decision per Luke 18:31-34 and Luke 22:37, "And he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all the things that are written through the prophets shall be accomplished unto the Son of man. 32 For he shall be delivered up unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and shamefully treated, and spit upon: 33 and they shall scourge and kill him: and the third day he shall rise again. 34 And they understood none of these things; and this saying was hid from them, and they perceived not the things that were said." (ASV); and "For I say unto you, that this which is written must be fulfilled in me, And he was reckoned with transgressors: for that which concerneth me hath fulfilment." (ASV).

Therefore whenever genuine (true) Christian beliefs as contained in the inspired word of God, the Bible, come under attack, genuine (true) followers of his Son, Jesus (Yeshua) Christ, should base are defense on the inspired word of the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Isaac, Ishmael, and Jacob, creator of all there is, the Bible in keeping with John 10:31-39, "The Jews took up stones again to stone him. 32 Jesus answered them, Many good works have I showed you from the Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? 33 The Jews answered him, For a good work we stone thee not, but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. 34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, ye are gods? 35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came (and the scripture cannot be broken), 36 say ye of him, whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God? 37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. 38 But if I do them, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father. 39 ¶ They sought again to take him: and he went forth out of their hand." (ASV).

Now to know the truth, go to:

1) http://religioustruths.forumsland.com/

2) http://www.network54.com/Forum/403209/

3) http://religioustruths.lefora.com/

4) http://religioustruthsbyiris89.free-forums.org/

Your Friend in Christ Iris89

Francis David said it long ago, "Neither the sword of popes...nor the image of death will halt the march of truth."Francis David, 1579, written on the wall of his prison cell." Read the book, "What Does The Bible Really Teach" and the Bible today!

Admin
Admin

https://religioustruths.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Almighty God (YHWH) Wants Everyone to be Saved: Empty Jesus is The Way, the Truth, and the Life:

Post  Admin Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:47 pm

Jesus is The Way, the Truth, and the Life:

INTRODUCTION:

Everyone knows how it feels to be lost in an unfamiliar area and how desperate one can become, and how they would welcome assistance in finding the way. However, many do not realize they are lost with respect how to find the way to win the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Issac, Ishmael, Noah, Moses, etc., the creator of all there is, Almighty God's, approval and gain everlasting life in his kingdom that we pray for at Matthew 6:9-10, "After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven." (Authorized King James Bible; AV).

To find the way, we need assistance. To assist us, the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Issac, Ishmael, Noah, Moses, etc., the creator of all there is, Almighty God, sent his only begotten Son, Jesus (Yeshua), to earth to provide us a way, and as John 14:6 says, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (AV). Why do we need Jesus (Yeshua) to provide the way? Because all of mankind is alienated from the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Issac, Ishmael, Noah, Moses, etc., the creator of all there is, Almighty God, per Ephesians 4:17-18, "This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind, 18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:" (AV).

Jesus (Yeshua) invites us to be his followers, but first let's explore the vital place Jesus (Yeshua) plays in the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Issac, Ishmael, Noah, Moses, etc., the creator of all there is, plan for all of mankind.

JESUS (YESHUA) VITAL ROLE IN GOD'S PURPOSE:

As the inspired word of the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Issac, Ishmael, Noah, Moses, etc., the creator of all there is, the Bible, shows, God has given his only begotten Son, Jesus (Yeshua), a mighty role in the outworking of his purpose per 2 Corinthians 1:19-21, "For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us, even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him was yea. 20 For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us. 21 Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God;" (AV); and Colossians 1:18-20, "And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; 20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven." (AV).

Now why are we in this condition alienated from God for which Jesus (Yeshua) must provide the way back? It is because of an issue raised in the garden of Eden by a rebel angel that became God's arch enemy, Satan the Devil. The issue is, does the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Issac, Ishmael, Noah, Moses, etc., the creator of all there is, Almighty God, properly exercise his rulership over his creatures? His Son, Jesus (Yeshua), has been given the task by his Father to show that he does thereby vindicating his name. As Hebrews 2:14-15 show, "Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage." (AV); and 1 John 3:8, "He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil." (AV).

Now the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Issac, Ishmael, Noah, Moses, etc., the creator of all there is, Almighty God, had many spirit sons, the angels, but he chose his only begotten or unique Son, Jesus (Yeshua), for this most important task per John 3:16, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (AV). Why? Obviously because he was the first of creation per Revelation 3:14, "And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;" (AV), and they, Almighty God and his only begotten Son had been together for untold eons and really knew each other. He had every confidence that his Son would remain loyal and faithfully carry out his task per Acts 8:32-35, "The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth: 33 In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth. 34 And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man? 35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus." (AV). Now, consider the implications of this, the Son, Jesus (Yeshua), like all other intelligent creatures was a free moral agent, able to choose his own course, and not programmed with instinct as are the animals. But as shown in Proverbs 8:22-31, Almighty God well knew his son, "The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. 23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. 24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. 25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: 26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. 27 When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: 28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: 29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: 30 Then I was by him, as one brought up with him: and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; 31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men." (AV); and God well knew his Son, Jesus (Yeshua), loved him and wanted to please him per John 8:29, "And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him." (AV); and John 14:31, "But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence." (AV).

BOND BETWEEN FATHER, ALMIGHTY GOD, AND SON, JESUS (YESHUA):

This strong love between them forged a very strong bond of unity and trust that proved unbreakable. Therefore, we can correctly say that only the Son, Jesus (Yeshua), fully knows the Father, Almighty God; therefore who would know better than this Son what it takes to meet God's standards and to win his approval? This fact is brought out at Matthew 11:27, "All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him." (AV).

Therefore, Jesus (Yeshua) could correctly say that no one fully knows the Father, Almighty God, but the Son. Thus as the first born of creation per Colossians 1:15, "Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature" (AV). Of course this relationship was from the beginning of Almighty God's start of creation so this tight bond kept becoming ever tighter, and Almighty God used his only begotten Son, Jesus (Yeshua), as his master worker in the creation of all else per Colossians 1:16-17, "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist." (AV). He, Jesus (Yeshua), also absorbed his Father's thinking, and this closeness surely enabled Jesus to reveal his Father, Almighty God, in a way that no one else could. Thus, Jesus (Yeshua) although being a distinct spirit being from his Father, Almighty God, could say at John 14:9-10, "Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works." (AV).

In fact, even the words Jesus (Yeshua) spoke were NOT his but were his Father's as revealed at John 12:49-50, "For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. 50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak." (AV); and Revelation 1:1, "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:" (AV).

In fact, the teachings of Jesus (Yeshua) reflect his keen awareness of how his Father, the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Issac, Ishmael, Noah, Moses, etc., the creator of all there is, thinks and feels. Jesus (Yeshua) perfectly imitated his Father per Matthew 7:28-29, "And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine: 29 For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes." (AV); and Mark 1:40-42, "And there came a leper to him, beseeching him, and kneeling down to him, and saying unto him, If thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. 41 And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth his hand, and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean." (AV); and John 11:32-36, "Then when Mary was come where Jesus was, and saw him, she fell down at his feet, saying unto him, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. 33 ¶ When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled, 34 And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see. 35 Jesus wept. 36 Then said the Jews, Behold how he loved him!" (AV). Thus revealing the ways of compassion, empathy, and love of his Father, Almighty God. Thus the ways and will of his Father are perfectly revealed in the words and actions of the Son, Jesus (Yeshua). And as John 5:19 reveals, "Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise." (AV). Therefore to have the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Issac, Ishmael, Noah, Moses, etc., the creator of all there is, approval we need to heed the teachings of Jesus (Yeshua) and follow his example per John 14:23, "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." (AV).

JESUS (YESHUA) IS THE WAY:

When on earth, Jesus (Yeshua) made it clear that he was the way to his follower and that all seeking to win his Father's good pleasure must follow him. He gave his life per Matthew 20:28 to provide this way, "Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many." (AV). This act opened the way for us to have access to Almighty God. How so, well sin created a barrier between humans and God, but the sacrifice of Jesus (Yeshua) removed this barrier per Hebrews 10:11-12, "And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins: 12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;" (AV); and 1 John 1:7, "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin." (AV). Thus, as Romans 5:6-11, says, "For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. 7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. 8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. 10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. 11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement." (AV).

In fact, Almighty God only hears prayers directed through his only begotten Son, Jesus (Yeshua), as clearly shown by 1 John 5:13-14, "These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. 14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:" (AV). And as John 16:23-24 says, "And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. 24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full" (AV).

JESUS (YESHUA) IS THE TRUTH:

AS 1 Timothy 6:19 brings out, "Laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life." (AV), and to do this we must exercise faith in the Son per John 3:36, "He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." (AV). Now this means that we must have the conviction that we can not gain life without faith in the Son of God, and we must follow his teachings per James 2:26, "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also." (AV). And the point that Jesus (Yeshua) is truth is made at Mark 12:13-14, "And they send unto him certain of the Pharisees and of the Herodians, to catch him in his words. 14 And when they were come, they say unto him, Master, we know that thou art true, and carest for no man: for thou regardest not the person of men, but teachest the way of God in truth: Is it lawful to give tribute to Caesar, or not?" (AV). Jesus (Yeshua) was not known simply for making truth known in his speaking, preaching and teaching - more was involved.

He lived every word he spoke and every deed he performed as shown by 2 Corinthians 1:20, "For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us." (AV). Therefore Jesus (Yeshua) was the truth as shown by John 1:17 also, "For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ." (AV); and Colossians 2:16-17, "Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: 17 Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ." (AV).

JESUS (YESHUA) IS THE LIFE:

AS 1 Timothy 6:19, previously quoted, shows, all who exercise faith in the Son, Jesus (Yeshua), and his Father, the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Issac, Ishmael, Noah, Moses, etc., the creator of all there is, Almighty God, will gain life. But our faith must be demonstrated per James 2:26, "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also." (AV).

As Jesus (Yeshua) said as recorded at John 11:25, "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:" (AV), and Revelation 1:17-18 shows that his Father, the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Issac, Ishmael, Noah, Moses, etc., the creator of all there is, has granted him the authority to unlock the gates of Hades, "And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death." (AV).

Last, as was said at John 14:6, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." (AV). Thus we can have full confidence that if we become footstep followers of Jesus (Yeshua), that he alone will show us the way to his Father, the true God (YHWH) of Abraham, Issac, Ishmael, Noah, Moses, etc., the creator of all there is, Almighty God.

Now to know the truth, go to:

1) http://religioustruths.forumsland.com/

2) http://www.network54.com/Forum/403209/

3) http://religioustruths.lefora.com/

4) http://religioustruthsbyiris89.free-forums.org/

Your Friend in Christ Iris89

Francis David said it long ago, "Neither the sword of popes...nor the image of death will halt the march of truth."Francis David, 1579, written on the wall of his prison cell." Read the book, "What Does The Bible Really Teach" and the Bible today!

Admin
Admin

https://religioustruths.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down