Religious Truths By Iris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In The Last Days Many Will Become More Wicked and Violence Will Abound:

Go down

In The Last Days Many Will Become More Wicked and Violence Will Abound: Empty In The Last Days Many Will Become More Wicked and Violence Will Abound:

Post  Admin Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:05 pm

In The Last Days Many Will Become More Wicked and Violence Will Abound:

INTRODUCTION:

In the ‘time of the end’ many will become ever more violent and we are not seeing this phenomena. 9/11/2001 was a most salient event when wicked individuals in the name of their religion, Islam, destroyed the World Trade Center and murdered about 3,000 individuals, and screamed god is great in Arabic.. Unfortunately, this is NOT an isolated occurrence. This same religious group has bombed the London subway, trains in Spain, and continues to commit unrelenting violence throughout the world, growing ever more violent and hateful; even killing over 72 individuals at a football game.

These are no isolated events, but continuous with members of this religious group plotting to destroy the London stock exchange, Westminster church, etc., but their wicked plot was uncovered and prevented.

In addition to this group committing many evil acts, we see an increase in crime worldwide, domestic violence, etc. This should make all wonder why? But, Revelations reveals the reason for this unparallel increase.

HEAVENLY EVENT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS INCREASE:

The reason for this increase is due to the Devil and his deamons being thrown out of Heaven as revealed at Revelation 12:7-10, “And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels going forth to war with the dragon; and the dragon warred and his angels; 8 And they prevailed not, neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast down, the old serpent, he that is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world; he was cast down to the earth, and his angels were cast down with him. 10 And I heard a great voice in heaven, saying, Now is come the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, who accuseth them before our God day and night.” [American Standard Version; ASV].

STRESSFUL EVENTS OF TODAY FORETOLD:

The stressful events of our day and the conditions that would exist due to men waxing ever more wicked were foretold at 2 Timothy 3:1-10, “This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was” [American Standard Version; ASV]

SEPERATION WORK NOW IN PROGRESS:

Good people will be separated at the conclusion of the ‘end times’ as foretold by Jesus (Yeshua) Christ in his parable given at Matthew 13:24-30, “Another parable set he before them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man that sowed good seed in his field: 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares also among the wheat, and went away. 26 But when the blade sprang up and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27 And the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst thou not sow good seed in thy field? whence then hath it tares? 28 And he said unto them, An enemy hath done this. And the servants say unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29 But he saith, Nay; lest haply while ye gather up the tares, ye root up the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather up first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them; but gather the wheat into my barn.” [American Standard Version; ASV] .

EXAMPLES OF WICKEDNESS IN THE NAME OF RELIGION:

Forced conversions by Islam; in fact, they are commanded to do so by the Qur’an and the Hadiths as follows:

The Qur'an: Taken from Yusuf Ali English Translation:

Sura 8:39, “And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do.”
Sura 9:29, “Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”

Sura 9:5, “But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.” [Christians, Hindus, Jews, etc. are considered pagan infidels]

Sura 9:11, “But (even so), if they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand.”
Sura 2:193, “And fight them on until there is no more Tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah; but if they cease, Let there be no hostility except to those who practise oppression.” [They consider oppression NOT practicing Islam.]

And from various Hadiths:
Sahih Muslim (1:33) The Messenger of Allah said: "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay zakat." The first part of this condition is the Shahada, or profession of faith in Islam. Violence is sanctioned until the victims embrace Muhammad's religion.

Sahih Muslim (19:4294) - "When you meet your enemies who are polytheists (which includes Christians), invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them ... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them" Osama bin Laden echoes this order from his prophet: "Does Islam, or does it not, force people by the power of the sword to submit to its authority corporeally if not spiritually? Yes. There are only three choices in Islam … . Either submit, or live under the suzerainty of Islam, or die.” (source: The al-Qaeda Reader p. 19-20) [No belief in freedom of conscience]

Bukhari (8:387) - "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah.'" [No belief in freedom of conscience]

Bukhari (53:392) - "While we were in the Mosque, the Prophet came out and said, "Let us go to the Jews" We went out till we reached Bait-ul-Midras. He said to them, "If you embrace Islam, you will be safe. You should know that the earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle, and I want to expel you from this land. So, if anyone amongst you owns some property, he is permitted to sell it, otherwise you should know that the Earth belongs to Allah and His Apostle." [No belief in freedom of conscience]

Bukhari (2:24) - "Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah." [No belief in freedom of conscience]

Bukhari (60:80) - "The Verse:--'You (true Muslims) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind.' means, the best of peoples for the people, as you bring them with chains on their necks till they embrace Islam." [No belief in freedom of conscience]

Bukhari (60:40) - "...:And fight them till there is no more affliction (i.e. no more worshiping of others along with Allah)." 'Affliction' of Muslims is explicitly defined here being a condition in which others worship a different god other than Allah. Muslims are commanded to use violence to 'rectify' the situation. [No belief in freedom of conscience]

Bukhari (59:643) - "Testify that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, or else I will chop off your neck!" Words of a military leader that Muhammad sent on an expedition with the mission of destroying a local religion in Yemen. [No belief in freedom of conscience]

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 959 - Then the apostle sent Khalid bin Walid… to the Banu al-Harith and ordered him to invite them to Islam three days before he attacked them. If they accepted then he was to accept it from them, and if they declined he was to fight them. So Khalid set out and came to them, and sent out riders in all directions inviting the people to Islam, saying, “If you accept Islam you will be safe.” So the men accepted Islam as they were invited. The text goes on to say that Khalid taught the al-Harith about Islam after their "conversion," proving that it was based on fear of slaughter rather than a free and intelligent decision. [No belief in freedom of conscience]

Ibn Kathir (Commenting on Quran 2:256, which says "let there be no compulsion in religion") - "Therefore all people of the world should be called to Islam. If anyone of them refuses to do so, or refuses to pay the jizya, they should be fought till they are killed." [No belief in freedom of conscience]

CONCLUSION:

As can be seen conditions on the earth will continue to deteriorate until the Culmination of the End Times (Day of Judgment), and Islam will play a large part in this continued downward spiral with their jihad and violence.

References for more information as of 2/3/2012:

http://www.catholic.com/documents/endless-jihad-the-truth-about-islam-and-violence

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Quran/013-forced-conversion.htm

Now to know the truth, go to:

1) http://religioustruths.forumsland.com/

2) http://www.network54.com/Forum/403209/

3) http://religioustruths.lefora.com/

4) http://religioustruths.boardhost.com/

5) http://religious-truths.forums.com/

6) http://religioustruthsbyiris.createmybb3.com/

7) https://religioustruths.forumotion.com/

Your Friend in Christ Iris89

Francis David said it long ago, "Neither the sword of popes...nor the image of death will halt the march of truth."Francis David, 1579, written on the wall of his prison cell." Read the book, "What Does The Bible Really Teach" and the Bible today!

Admin
Admin

https://religioustruths.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

In The Last Days Many Will Become More Wicked and Violence Will Abound: Empty The Culmination of the End Times:

Post  Admin Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:01 pm

The Culmination of the End Times:

INTRODUCTION:

Many wonder about the culmination of the end times, when it will come, what part will Christians play in it, how vast the destruction will be, how and why wickedness will be destroyed, does destruction of the wicked violate the principle of 'agape' love, and most of all how to survive. This great destruction that will shortly be upon us is known to many as Armageddon and will do away with all present political systems and replace them with direct rule by God's (YHWH) appointed agent, Jesus (Yeshua) Christ.

However, Just as in times past, such as the days of Noah, the righteous will be delivered while the wicked are being destroyed as shown at Matthew 24:37-39, "And as were the days of Noah, so shall be the coming of the Son of man. 38 For as in those days which were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark." (American Standard Version; ASV); And affirmed at 1 Peter 3:20, "that aforetime were disobedient, when the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is eight souls, were saved through water." (ASV). So let's learn what will occur.

PRESENT POLITICAL SYSTEM IS UN-RIGHTEOUS AND WILL BE REMOVED:

The present political system is under control of the ruler of this system of things, Satan the Devil, and will be destroyed as revealed at Revelation 16:14 & 16, "for they are spirits of demons, working signs; which go forth unto the kings of the whole world, to gather them together unto the war of the gread day of God, the Almighty, 16 And they gathered them together into the place which is called in Hebrew Har-Magedon. " (ASV); And this is further amplified at Revelation 19:19, "And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat upon the horse, and against his army." (ASV) here speaking of the army of God (YHWH) under command of his appointed agent, his Son, the Son of God (YHWH), Jesus (Yeshua), who is shown as sitting on the horse when the political powers make war against him.

Now what is meant by referring to Jesus (Yeshua) as his Father's (YHWH's) agent? Clearly it is vital we grasp this concept early in this discourse so we can understand the Biblical facts better; As we will later vividly see, Jesus (Yeshua) was not carrying out his own will, but the will of the superior one who sent him with respect to him leading the armies of God (YHWH) is the destruction of the powers to be of this wicked system now existing. In fact Jesus (Yeshua) said, Matthew 4:10, to Satan when he was being tempted, "Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve." (ASV); and Jesus (Yeshua) said, John 14:28, "Ye heard how I said to you, I go away, and I come unto you. If ye loved me, ye would have rejoiced, because I go unto the Father; for the Father is greater than I." (ASV); Clearly these both show that Jesus (Yeshua) considered his Father (YHWH) greater than himself, but there are those who mistakenly say they are one and the same, preposterous! In an attempt to prove their error they use Colossians 1:16-19, "For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;" (Authorized King James Bible; AV). Clearly they overlook that verse 19 says, "For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;" showing two distinct beings or individuals, and the Jewish Law of Agencies or Schaliach Principle or their error would probably be self evident to them.

Some may find this a difficult concept, but is is similar to someone giving another a Limited Power of Attorney making him an agent to carry out an assigned task as did His Father (YHWH) at 1 Corinthians 15:22-28, "For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all." (AV), testifies that God (YHWH) had given his Son, Jesus (Yeshua) over all except himself when the scripture says "it is manifest that he is excepted." Clearly showing they were distinct individuals and that the Father (YHWH) was the superior one; hence they were not CO-EQUAL.

HAR-MAGEDON WILL BE A WAR OF DIVINE EXECUTION:

Some think that true Christians will have a part in this war and the slaying work; however, this is NOT the case as shown at 2 Corinthians 10:3-4, "For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh 4 for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but mighty before God to the casting down of strongholds;" (ASV); And reaffirmed that true Christians would play no part at Romans 12:19, "Avenge not yourselves, beloved, but give place unto the wrath of God: for it is written, Vengence belongeth unto me; I will recompense, saith the Lord." (ASV); Actually the fight true Christians NOW have just prior to the climax is detailed at Ephesians 6:12, "For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." (ASV).

That this war at the climax of the end times will be a war of divine execution by God (YHWH) using his only begotten Son, Jesus (Yeshua), as the appointed leader of his armies, in keeping with the Schaliach Principle is made clear at Jeremiah 25:31-32, "A noise shall come even to the end of the earth; for Jehovah hath a controversy with the nations; he will enter into judgment with all flesh: as for the wicked, he will give them to the sword, saith Jehovah. 32 Thus saith Jehovah of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great tempest shall be raised up from the uttermost parts of the earth." (ASV); And affirmed at Zephaniah 3:8, "Therefore wait ye for me saith Jehovah, until the day that I rise up to the prey; for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger; for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy." (ASV); And at 2 Thessalonians 1:6-9, "if so be that it is a righteous thing with God to recompense affliction to them that afflict you, 7 and to you that are afflicted rest with us, at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with the angels of his power in flaming fire, 8 rendering vengeance to them that know not God, and to them that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus: 9 who shall suffer punishment, even eternal destruction from the face of the Lord and from the glory of his might." (ASV); And this is testified to in Jude 14-15, "And to these also Encoh, the seventh from Adam, prophesied, saying, Behold, the Lord came with ten thousands of his holy ones, 15 to execute judgment upon all, and to convict all the ungodly of all their works of ungodliness which they have ungodly wrought, and of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against him." (ASV).

This period of time, although short, will be dramatic unlike any ever known as revealed at Revelation:15-17, "And the kings of the earth, and the princes, and the chief captains, and the rich, and the strong, and every bondman and freeman, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 and they say to the mountains and to the rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 for the great day of their wrath is come; and who is able to stand." (ASV).

WHY THIS WAR IS NECESSARY AND DOES NOT VIOLATE GOD'S (YHWH'S) CHIEF ATTRIBUTE OF LOVE:

Many wonder why this war is necessary. It is necessary so as to clear wickedness from the earth, to prove God's (YHWH's) right to rule beyond question, to both magnify and clear God's (YHWH's) name, and to destroy wicked entrenched political opposition to God's (YHWH's) kingdom. FIRST, we will deal with the need to remove wickedness from the earth as shown at Psalms 37:10-11, "10 For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: Yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and he shall not be. 11 But the meek shall inherit the land, And shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace." (ASV); And at Psalms 145:20, "Jehovah preserveth all them that love him; But all the wicked will he destroy." (ASV); And at Proverbs 2:21-22, "For they that are upright shall dwell in the earth, and the simple shall continue in it. 22 But the wicked shall be destroyed from the earth: and they that do unjustly shall be taken away from it." (Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible; DRCB); And at Isaiah 11:1 & 4, "And there shall come forth a rod out of the root of Jesse, and a flower shall rise up out of his root. 4 But he shall judge the poor with justice, and shall reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall strike the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall slay the wicked." (DRCB), clearly showing the wicked will be done away with.

SECOND, It is necessary to prove, once and for all, God's (YHWH's) sovereignty and his unquestionable right to rule as shown at Psalms 83:17-18, "Let them be put to shame and dismayed for ever; Yea, let them be confounded and perish; (ASV) 18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH [(YHWH)], art the most high over all the earth." (AV); And affirmed at Daniel 2:44, "And in the days of those kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall the sovereignty thereof be left to another people; but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever." (ASV). Ans a Isaiah 32:1 states, "Behold, a king shall reign in righteousness and princes shall rule in justice." (ASV); And at Psalms 45:16, "Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, Whom thou shalt make princes in all the earth." (ASV).

That God (YHWH) will take over the rule of the earth and use his appointed agent, Jesus (Yeshua), the Son of God (YHWH), to run it is made clear at Revelation 11:17-18, "sayhing, We give thee thanks, O Lord God, the Almighty, who are and who wast; because thou hast taken thy great power, and didst reign. 18 And the nations were wroth, and thy wrath came, and the time of the dead to be judged, and the time to give their reward to thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and to them that fear thy name, the small and the great; and to destroy them that destroy the earth." (ASV); And at Isaiah 46:8-11, "Yea, thou heardest not; yea thou knewest not; yea, from that time that thine ear was not opened; for I knew that thou wouldest deal very treacherously, and wast called a transgressor from the womb. 9 For my name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for my praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off. 10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction. 11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it; for how should my name be polluted? And I will not give my glory unto another." (AV).

THIRD, To both magnify and clear God's (YHWH's) name as is vividly shown at Ezekiel 38:23, "And I will magnify myself, and sanctify myself, and I will make myself known in the eyes of many nations; and they shall know that I am Jehovah." (ASV); And affirmed at Psalms 74:10 & 18, "How long, O God, shall the adversary reproach? Shall the enemy blaspheme thy name for ever. 18 Remember this, that the enemy hath reproached, O Jehovah, And that a foolish people hath blasphemed thy name." (ASV). Clearly then it is required for God (YHWH) to clear his name as further shown at Isaiah 5:16, "but Jehovah of hosts is exalted in justice, and God the Holy One is sanctified in righteousness." (ASV); And in fact we actually pray for this outcome when we pray the 'Lords prayer' as shown at Matthew 6:9, "After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name." (ASV); And affirmed at Psalms 145:21, (Psalms 144:21 in the Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible), "My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord: and let all flesh bless his holy name for ever; yea, for ever and ever." (DRCB).

FOURTH, To destroy wicked entrenched political opposition to God's (YHWH's) kingdom as revealed at Revelation 19:11 & 16 & 19, "And I saw the heaven opened; and behold, a white horse, and he that sat thereon called Faithful and True; and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 16 And he hath on his garment and on his thigh a name written, King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against his that sat upon the horse, and against his army." (ASV); And this all in keeping with Jesus (Yeshua) being his Father's (YHWH's) agent in keeping with 1 Corinthians 15:20-28, ""But now hath Christ been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of them that are asleep. 21 For since by man [came] death, by man [came] also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But each in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; then they that are Christ's, at his coming. 24 Then [cometh] the end, when he shall deliver up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have abolished all rule and all authority and power. 25 For he must reign, till he hath put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be abolished is death. 27 For, He put all things in subjection under his feet. But when he saith, All things are put in subjection, it is evident that he is excepted who did subject all things unto him. 28 And when all things have been subjected unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subjected to him that did subject all things unto him, that God may be all in all." (ASV). It is to be noted that his Father, Almighty God (YHWH) has put his Son, Jesus (Yeshua), over all, except himself as pointed out at in 1 Corinthians 15:27 above, and given him all he needs to carry out his commission.

And that he, Jesus (Yeshua) has been given this authority by his Father (YHWH) is clearly shown by Revelation 17:12-14, "And the ten horns that thou sawest are ten kings, who have received no kingdom as yet; but they receive authority as kings, with the beast, for one hour. 13 These have one mind, and they give their power and authority unto the beast. 14 These shall war against the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them, for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings; and they also shall overcome that are with him, called and chosen and faithful." (ASV); And re-affirmed at Psalms 2:2 & 5-6 & 9, "The kings of the earth set themselves, And the rulers take counsel together, Against Jehovah, and against his anointed saying, 5 Then will he speak unto them in his wrath, And vex them in his sore displeasure: 6 Yet I have set my king, Upon my holy hill of Zion. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; Thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel." (ASV).

DESTRUCTION OF THE WICKED DOES NOT VIOLATE GOD'S (YHWH'S) CHIEF ATTRIBUTE OF LOVE, BUT IS REQUIRED BY IT:

This destruction of the wicked is necessary in the interest of showing his chief attribute of love to the righteous ones who have been abused, harassed, and worse by the wicked ones. All righteous ones experience abuse from the wicked and God (YHWH) being a righteous God (YHWH) must bring this to an end, but he takes no delight in having to do so as shown at Ezekiel 18:23, "Have I any pleasure in the death of the wicked? Saith the Lord Jehovah; and not rather that he should return from his way, and live?" (ASV); And is affirmed at Romans 9:22, "What if God, willing to show his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering vessels of wrath fitted unto destruction." (ASV); And at Psalms 37:28, "For Jehovah loveth justice, And forsaketh not his saints; They are preserved for ever; But the seed of the wicked shall be cut off." (ASV).

Of course some feel God (YHWH) has been slow about bringing destruction to the wicked, but in reality he has been patient as shown by 2 Peter 3:8-9, "But forget not this one thing, beloved, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some count slackness; but is longsuffering to you ward, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance." (ASV); And at Luke 18:7-8, shows when justice comes, it will come speedily, "And shall not god avenge his elect, that cry to him day and night, and yet he is longsuffering over them? 8 I say unto you, that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?" (ASV).

THE CLIMAX OF THE END TIMES OR ARMAGEDDON WILL COME SUDDENLY:

It will come during the marked generation as shown by Matthew 24:34-36 & 43-44, "Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all these things be accomplished. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no one, not even the angels of heaven, neither the Son, but the Father only. 43-44 But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken through. 44 Therefore be ye also ready; for in an hour that ye think not the Son of man cometh. " (ASV) clearly showing all would occur in this marked generation and that in the 1 st. Century even Jesus (Yeshua) did NOT know the exact time, but only his Father (YHWH).

As alluded to in Matthew 24:44 above, the climax of the end times will arrive as testified to at 1 Thessalonians 5:2-3, "For yourselves know perfectly that they day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. 3 When they are saying, Peace and safety, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall in no wise escape." (ASV); And affirmed at Revelation 16:15, "Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame." (ASV); And at Proverbs 6:12-15, "A worthless person, a man of iniquity, Is he that walketh with a perverse mouth; 13 That winketh with his eyes, that speaketh with his feet, That maketh signs with his fingers; 14 In whose heart is perverseness, Who deviseth evil continually, Who soweth discord." (ASV); There fore as Luke 21:34-35 says, "But take heed to yourselves, lest haply your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that day come on you suddenly as a snare: 35 for so shall it come upon all them that dwell on the face of all the earth." (ASV).

THE CONCLUSION AND HOW TO SURVIVE:

FIRST, one must be a meek and righteous person as shown at Zepheniah 2:2-3, "before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of Jehovah come upon you, before the day of Jehovah's anger come upon you. 3 Seek ye Jehovah all ye meek of the earth, that have kept his ordinances; seek righteousness, seek meekness; it may be ye will be hid in the day of Jehovah's anger." (ASV);

SECOND, those wishing to be saved on this day need to per Joel 2:32, "And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Jehovah shall be delivered; for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those that escape, as Jehovah hath said, and among the remnant those whom Jehovah doth call." (ASV).

THIRD, we must be loving our God (YHWH) with all our might as shown by Psalms 145:20, "Jehovah preserveth all them that love him; But all the wicked will he destroy." (ASV).

FOURTH, we must accept his Son, the Son of God, Jesus (Yeshua) as our savior as testified to at John 3:16, ""For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life." (ASV); And re-affirmed at Romans 5:9-10, "Much more then, being now justified by his blood, shall we be saved from the wrath of God through him. 10 For if, while we were enemies, we were reconciled to God through the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, shall we be saved by his life." (ASV).

FIFTH, we must seek after wisdom as shown at Ecclesiastes 7:11-12, "Wisdom is as good as an inheritance; yea, more excellent is it for them that see the sun. 12 For wisdom is a defence, even as money is a defence; but the excellency of knowledge is that wisdom preserveth the life of him that hath it." (ASV).

SIXTH, we must let others know about God (YHWH) and his Son, the Son of God (YHWH), Jesus (Yeshua) since Romans 10:10 clearly shows, "for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (ASV); And given as an assignment to all true Christians at matthew 24:14, "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." (AV).

SEVENTH, expect to be among the few in number who will be, per Matthew 10:22, "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end, the same shall be saved." (ASV).

Now to know the truth, go to:

1) http://religioustruths.forumsland.com/

2) http://www.network54.com/Forum/403209/

3) http://religioustruths.lefora.com/

4) http://religioustruths.boardhost.com/

5) http://religious-truths.forums.com/

6) http://religioustruthsbyiris.createmybb3.com/

7) https://religioustruths.forumotion.com/

To enjoy an online Bible study called “Follow the Christ” go to, http://religioustruths.lefora.com/2012/0...ble-study/

Admin
Admin

https://religioustruths.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down